TEL AVIV, Israel, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Elbit Imaging Ltd. (the " Company") (TASE, NASDAQ: EMITF) announced today that it has entered into a letter of undertaking (the " Letter of Undertaking") with the trustees (the " Trustees") of the Company's Series 1, C, D, E, F and G note holders (the " Note Holders" and the " Notes Series", respectively), which includes the following principles:
1. The Letter of Undertaking was effective as of March 19, 2013 and will remain in effect until the end of the period of 14 days from the date on which the Company notifies the Trustees of its intention to terminate the Letter of Undertaking for any reason (the " Interim Period"). In addition, the Company may notify the Trustees in writing of the termination of any of the undertakings included in the Letter of Undertaking for any reason following the end of the period of 14 days from the delivery of such notice, or with immediate effect if any of the Notes Series file a motion for the liquidation of the Company.
2. The Letter of Undertaking provides that, without prejudicing anything in the Letter of Undertaking, the parties intend to mutually investigate the possibility of formulating a plan of arrangement among the Company and the Note Holders as to the Company's outstanding obligations to the Note Holders.3. In addition, (i) nothing in the Letter of Undertaking will be deemed to obligate any of the Company, the Trustees, the Note Holders' representatives (the " Representatives") and/or the Controlling Shareholder (as defined below) to enter into any arrangement and/or agreement of any kind, and nothing in the Letter of Undertaking will be deemed to constitute a representation and/or warranty whatsoever as to any consent and/or confirmation by either the Company, the Trustees and/or the Controlling Shareholder, to any arrangement among the Company and the Notes Holders; and (ii) the execution of the Letter of Undertaking will not prejudice any of the parties' or Note Holders' rights. 4. The Company undertook to fully cooperate with the Trustees, the Representatives and anyone acting of their behalf to enable them to conduct a due diligence investigation with respect to the financial condition of the Company for the objective of negotiating an arrangement and/or providing recommendations to the Note Holders as to any arrangement and/or relating to available courses of action to protect the Note Holders' rights pursuant to the respective Notes and the exercise thereof, subject to confidentiality obligations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts