BioElectronics Announces RecoveryRxâ¿¢ Product Distribution In Ireland
FREDERICK, Md., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioElectronics Corporation (OTC Pink: BIEL), the maker of unique inexpensive, patented, technological solutions for chronic and post-operative wound care, announced today that it has begun distribution in Ireland of its RecoveryRx™ product line with O'Neill Healthcare ( www.onhealthcare.ie). RecoveryRx™ ( www.recoveryrx.co) medical devices provide labor free, 24-hour therapy to reduce pain, inflammation, and to accelerate healing.
O'Neill Healthcare is one of the leading providers of medical products in Ireland catering to people with special needs and reduced mobility. Their sales are focused on Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Public Health Nurses, Hospitals, and Nursing Homes.
"We are pleased to add O'Neill Healthcare, an experienced and successful distributor, to our rapidly expanding hospital, clinic, and medical offices network of twenty-four (24) RecoveryRx™ distributors," said Erin Sanders, Sales Manager, BioElectronics.
About BioElectronics CorporationBioElectronics Corporation is an award winning medical device developer and manufacturer of advanced medical devices. Its products are ActiPatch® Therapy, for over-the-counter treatment of back pain and other musculoskeletal complaints, the Allay™ menstrual cycle pain therapy, and RecoveryRx™ for chronic and post-operative wound care. For more information, please visit www.bielcorp.com. Contact: Paul Knopick940.262.3584 email@example.com SOURCE BioElectronics Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV