AARHUS, Denmark, March 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On March 21 the Board of Directors and Executive Management of Trifork A/S has approved the annual report for Trifork A/S for the period 1 January - 31 December 2012.
2012 has been a year with intensifying international activities and the company's overall growth targets have been met with an overall growth of 28% compared to 2011.
- Trifork realized in 2012 a revenue of DKKm 223, corresponding to a growth of 28% compared to 2011, which realized DKKm 175.
- Revenue from international activities accounted for 40% of the total revenue.
- Profit before tax, interest, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) ended at DKKm 30.4, which corresponds to an increase of over 7.8% compared to 2011, which realized an EBITDA of DKKm 28.2.
- Profit before tax in 2012 ended at DKKm 21.9 against 20.7 in 2011, representing an increase of 5.8%.
- Profit after tax in 2012 ended at DKKm 18.6 against 17.2 in 2011, representing an increase of 7.6%.
- The total comprehensive income for 2012 ended at DKKm 22.1 against 17.3 in 2011, representing an increase of 27.9%.
- Mobile: Trifork now has succeeded in becoming a supplier of business-critical mobile applications for the fashion market.
- Agile: Over 6,400 participants attended the conferences world-wide. New events with NoSQL has been started and implemented for the first time in 2012.
- Cloud: The first solution using Cloud technologies on mobile devices came into production.
- The international activities was expanded with the purchase of Orange11
- (now Trifork B.V.) with 55 employees in the Netherlands. Trifork reached the first part of the original internationalization strategy with the goal to be represented in 7 countries.
- The Danish business was strengthened with the acquisition of the rest of the shares in Trifork Projects Copenhagen A/S.
- In 2012 many resources were invested in strengthening the platform for the future growth. As a result of this, the EBITDA margin for the year was below expectations.
- New facilities have been established in Zurich, London, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Esbjerg and Krakow. Trifork is now ready for further growth in 2013 and 2014.
- Group management will focus on consolidating the international units of Trifork.
- In 2013 we expect that our new GOTO conferences in Berlin, Chicago and Zurich will create growth in our Agile business.
- Trifork expects in 2013 a total revenue of DKKm 245, corresponding to a growth of 10%. EBITDA profit is expected to grow by 22% to DKKm 37, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 15%.