Fly Air China To North America
March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air
China will cement its foothold in
North America with the launch of a new route from
Houston in 2013 after expanding its schedules into
Los Angeles and
Vancouver and upgrading the airliners on its
New York and
San Francisco routes.
Starting March 31, the Beijing - New York service will be enhanced to 11 weekly flights and the Beijing - Los Angeles service to twice daily, and all the flights will be operated with the B777-300ER, popular with business travelers. Starting May 17, the Beijing - Vancouver service will be enhanced to 11 weekly flights, which will be operated with the A330-200. The Beijing - Houston service will start in July, and the flights will be operated with the B777-300ER. The B747-400 is now operated on Air China's Beijing - San Francisco route.
Air China's B777-300ER offers lie-flat seats in its First and Business Class. The seats in Economy Class are also designed with ergonomic principles in mind to help passengers better relax. AVOD is offered in all classes of service. The A330-200 is outfitted with lie-flat seats in its Business Class and personal AVOD is available in all classes of service too.
About Air ChinaAir China is China's only national flag carrier and a Star Alliance member. By a fleet of 306 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, we run 289 routes serving 30 countries and regions. Thanks to our admission to the Star Alliance, our route network, with Beijing as its hub, coupled with the even stronger network of the Star Alliance, is able to place 1,160 destinations in 181 countries within our reach. PhoenixMiles is our frequent flyer program that allows our loyal customers to accrue mileage and request awards in our worldwide system. Air China's frequent flyer program has a membership of 17 million. In 2011, Air China was featured in the Top 500 World Brands rankings for the fifth consecutive year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV