Best Beers for March Madness
West Sixth Brewing Snakes In A Barrel
Host city: Lexington, Ky.
So the University of Kentucky didn't make the tournament this year after winning the whole thing last year. Louisville's in and playing here in the first round, and the bourbon's still flowing.
It's not an ideal day in Lexington, but it's close. West Sixth isn't about to go messing with that equation by foisting any old beer off on folks who've been looking for some bourbon since they and their buddies got into town.That's where Snakes In A Barrel comes in. An imperial stout aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels and packing a 11% ABV wallop, Snakes In A Barrel is just about as close to pure bourbon as a beer is going to get. Chocolatey and roasty on the tongue and fiery going down, it's a shot as fierce as any as fans will see on the court during their stay.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV