Best Beers for March Madness
Boulevard Brewing 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat
Host city: Kansas City, Mo.
Go ahead, name the largest American-owned brewery in Missouri.
Anheuser-Busch, you say? Sorry, but that little InBev bit is Belgian. The big all-American brew in the Show-Me state doesn't live in St. Louis, but cranks out nearly 200,000 barrels a year right in Kansas City. The scary part about Boulevard is that even with a growing distribution radius that already reaches from coast to coast, it still hasn't reached its 600,000-barrel potential.A few more sips of 80 Acre Hoppy Wheat in far-flung places and that won't be the case. A witbier-IPA hybrid, 80 acre combines the citrusy flavor of a Belgian wheat with the hoppy aroma of a West Coast IPA. At 5.5% ABV, it's mild enough to get you through game day. With that combination of flavors, however, it's one departing fans will want to keep on file for warmer days once the nets have been cut down and school is out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV