Anna Wintour: FORGOTTEN
Like "Neutron Jack," "Nuclear Wintour" will soon be out of fashion. The Rag Trade, at its essence, is ephemeral... and dramatic . . . and, most importantly, visual.
So if you seek visual proof that Wintour is toast, watch Meryl Streep vamp her role as Miranda Priestly, Anna's glamorous and evil alter ego in the preview of The Devil Wears Prada on YouTube.
Then watch the real-life Wintour look cranky and curt while uttering profound prophecies like "fashion's always about looking forward" in the trailer to September Issue. Were genuine fashion legends like Jacqueline Onassis and Diana Vreeland ever upstaged by the actresses portraying them: never!Punch line: If you want to leave a legacy, you need to be at least as interesting as your fictional persona.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV