Entropic's c.LINK 1.1 EoC is based on the EN3511 Network Controller (NC) and the EN3530 Client Premise Equipment (CPE). Key technical features include:
- Reliability – based on the field proven MoCA® (Multimedia over Coax) 1.1 chipset technology, for which Entropic has already shipped more than 50-million MoCA 1.0/1.1 chipsets;
- Lower Total Systems Cost – achieved through its highly integrated 65nm single-chip SoC and optimized bill of materials (BOM) costs;
- Increased Performance – providing more than 270 Mbps of raw data bandwidth and more than 175 Mbps of application throughput;
- Backward Compatibility – to the currently deployed system (EN3011/EN3230) in the field offering a seamless upgrade path; and
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS) Performance Attributes – with high immunity to electrical interference and stringent low latency time-division-multiplexing protocol (TDM).
The Yinhe single box two-way HD STB is currently sampling, and will be in mass production in Q2 2013.
About JiangSu Yinhe Electronics Co., LtdJiangSu Yinhe Electronics Co., Ltd is a stock exchange listed, leading manufacturer of digital television multimedia receivers, optical fiber equipment and automated smart power grid equipment. Originally founded in 1975, it has grown to employ more than 1500 staff, 140.8 million RMB in registered capital and factory space of over 200,000m2. Yinhe products can be found in many countries worldwide. It currently has a 10% market share in China. About Entropic Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) is a world leader in semiconductor solutions for the connected home. The Company transforms how traditional HDTV broadcast and IP-based streaming video content is seamlessly, reliably, and securely delivered, processed, and distributed into and throughout the home. Entropic's next-generation Set-top Box (STB) System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and Connectivity solutions enable Pay-TV operators to offer consumers more captivating whole-home entertainment experiences by transforming the way digital entertainment is delivered, connected and consumed – in the home and on the go. For more information, visit Entropic at: www.entropic.com . The Entropic logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4255 Forward-Looking Statements Statements in this press release that are not strictly historical in nature constitute "forward-looking statements." Such statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the expected benefits of Entropic's technology solutions, and continued or future integration of technology into products of OEMs. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause Entropic's actual results to be materially different from historical results or from any results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to risks related to product development, risks related to new product introductions and customer acceptance of new products; Entropic's dependence on a limited number of customers; the effects of competition from alternative technologies; Entropic's dependence on service providers' connected home needs and requirements; the risk that the market for Entropic's solutions may not develop as anticipated; the effect of intellectual property rights claims; and other factors discussed in the "Risk Factors" section of Entropic's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. Entropic is providing this information as of the date of this release and does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV