McKool Smith And Principal Sam Baxter Receive Top Awards From Managing IP
WASHINGTON, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managing IP has named McKool Smith the U.S. 'Plaintiff IP Firm of the Year' and Principal Sam Baxter 'Outstanding IP Litigator - Texas" at its sixth annual 2013 North America Awards. McKool Smith was also named the top patent litigation firm in the southern United States for a fourth consecutive year.
The awards ceremony and dinner were held at the Willard InterContinental Hotel in Washington, DC on March 19, immediately following Managing IP's annual Patent Reform Forum.
To select the honored firms and attorneys, Managing IP's team of researchers conducted hundreds of interviews with IP practitioners and IP owners in North America. Based on the research, shortlists of firms and leading individuals that had an outstanding year in various categories were chosen and the winners were announced during the annual awards ceremony.
With more than 180 litigators across offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Marshall, New York, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC, McKool Smith has established a reputation as one of America's leading trial firms. The firm has won more National Law Journal and VerdictSearch "Top 100 Verdicts" over the last five years than any other law firm. McKool Smith represents leading clients across a broad range of practice areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, bankruptcy, and white collar defense.For more information, please contact Diane Iselin at 212-402-9486 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE McKool Smith
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV