Congress Voting Rights Act Power Is In Constitution, Agreement From Gingrich To Ginsberg, Report Robert Weiner And Richard Mann
"And that includes the Justices themselves."
Robert Weiner is a former White House spokesman, communications director for committees headed by Representatives Conyers, Rangel, and Pepper, aide to Senator Kennedy and Cong. Koch, and a congressional committee chief of staff. Richard Mann is senior policy analyst at Robert Weiner Associates, Solutions for Change, and a journalism master's degree graduate of Roosevelt University.
Contact: Bob Weiner/ Richard Mann 301-283-0821, cell 202-306-1200 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Robert Weiner Associates; Solutions for Change
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV