Erick Erickson Is Wrong...and Here's Why
At the end of the day we shouldn't be surprised that Erickson is taking the side of faceless Internet sellers who are desperately trying to protect their competitive advantage – as much as 10% in some places.
To quote Ronald Reagan, "facts are stubborn things." Erickson is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
For more information about the Coalition, including a list of companies and organizations that support federal legislation, please visit www.marketplacefairnessnow.org.
The Marketplace Fairness Coalition supports federal legislation that empowers states to update their sales and use tax laws to level the playing field for all sellers. The Coalition is comprised of businesses of every size, sector and channel of product distribution, as well as state and national trade associations. The members of the Coalition represent nearly 3 million businesses, associations, and organizations located in every state throughout the country. The time has come for Congress to give businesses clarity and certainty by allowing states to update their laws to reflect a 21 st Century economy.SOURCE Marketplace Fairness Coalition
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV