- The Marketplace Fairness Act will not raise anyone's taxes; in fact it could help lower taxes by making state tax codes more efficient and restoring state and local control.
- The Marketplace Fairness Act does not tax the Internet or Internet businesses.
- The Marketplace Fairness Act has nothing to do with iTunes – digital goods are not covered by The Marketplace Fairness Act.
Erick Erickson Is Wrong...and Here's Why
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.