Blazent Launches New IT Data Quality Solution For ServiceNow Customers; Enhances Return On Investment For Large CMDB Initiatives
BURLINGAME, Calif., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blazent, a leader in IT analytics & data quality, is pleased to announce the official market release of Blazent Data Quality Management for ServiceNow.
Blazent worked closely with Fruition Partners, the leading implementation partner of ServiceNow, during the development of this innovative software solution that directly addresses the data quality problem that many IT organizations face when implementing a new configuration management database (CMDB).
According to Patrick Stonelake, Director of Innovations at Fruition, "the combination of the ServiceNow CMDB and Blazent's data management system gives customers an unprecedented level of insight and control of CMDB data at every stage of the service delivery process. If you've struggled with CMDB data across an increasing number of sources, finding the valuable and discarding the irrelevant, you really should see a demonstration of this technology."
Blazent Data Quality Management for ServiceNow delivers a user-friendly, bi-directional integration that simplifies the process of achieving completeness and accuracy in CMDB data. Existing data can be extracted from the CMDB and audited in real-time within the Blazent solution against multiple data sources using a proprietary reconciliation engine. When data gaps are uncovered, users can select the best source from which to populate the configuration item (CI). Data corrections can then be initiated within the Blazent solution, which creates a ticket within the ServiceNow workflow, automatically updates the CMDB, and resolves the ticket.The combination of Blazent and ServiceNow technology enables enterprise IT organizations to easily:
- Populate, validate and audit ServiceNow CMDB data,
- Identify and address the root causes of data quality gaps in originating electronic tool sets,
- Monitor IT infrastructure to support critical applications and services,
- Optimize end-point investments, and
- Manage transformation across changing environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV