Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR) announces that proxy materials for its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders are available on the Internet in accordance with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Notice and Access rule which allows companies to furnish their proxy materials through the Internet.
Sturm, Ruger is mailing to its stockholders of record as of March 11, 2013 a notice regarding the Internet availability of the proxy materials instead of a paper copy of its proxy statement and 2012 Annual Report on Form 10-K. This notice contains instructions regarding how to access the Company’s proxy materials through the Internet and how to vote electronically through the Internet or in person at the Annual Meeting. Sturm, Ruger believes that this process will reduce printing, postage and environmental costs for distributing paper copies of its proxy materials.
Sturm, Ruger’s proxy statement and 2012 Annual Report on Form 10-K have been filed with the SEC and may also be viewed at the Company’s website at www.ruger.com. Stockholders who wish to obtain paper copies of the Company’s proxy materials at no charge may do so by following the instructions provided in the notice being mailed to stockholders, or by writing to Leslie M. Gasper, Corporate Secretary, Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc., Lacey Place, Southport, CT 06890.
All Company stockholders are cordially invited to attend Sturm, Ruger’s 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time at the Hassayampa Inn, 122 East Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86301.Sturm, Ruger was founded in 1949 and is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-quality firearms for the commercial sporting market. Sturm, Ruger is headquartered in Southport, CT, with manufacturing facilities located in Newport, NH and Prescott, AZ. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens®
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV