WALTHAM, Mass., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company's (NYSE: RTN) Board of Directors has voted to increase the company's annual dividend payout rate by 10 percent, from $2.00 to $2.20 per share. The Board also authorized payment of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.55 per outstanding share of common stock, to be paid on May 2, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 3, 2013. Payment of quarterly dividends is subject to Board authorization.
"We are pleased to announce Raytheon's ninth consecutive annual dividend increase," said William H. Swanson, Raytheon's Chairman and CEO. "This increase represents continued confidence in the company's financial position and outlook as well as our dedication to a balanced capital deployment strategy."
Raytheon Company, with 2012 sales of $24 billion and 68,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.Investor Relations Contact Todd Ernst+1.781.522.5141 Media Contact Jon Kasle+1.781.522.5110 SOURCE Raytheon Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV