First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: FSD) has declared the Fund’s regularly scheduled monthly common share distribution payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of April 3, 2013. The ex-dividend date is expected to be April 1, 2013. The monthly distribution information for the Fund appears below.
First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund (FSD):
|Distribution per share:||$0.1155|
|Distribution Rate based on the March 19, 2013 NAV of $19.72:||7.03%|
|Distribution Rate based on the March 19, 2013 closing market price of $18.90:||7.33%|
The majority, and possibly all, of this distribution will be paid out of net investment income earned by the Fund. A portion of this distribution may come from net short-term realized capital gains or return of capital. The final determination of the source and tax status of all 2013 distributions will be made after the end of 2013.
The Fund is a diversified, closed-end management investment company that seeks to provide current income. The Fund has a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objectives by investing, under normal market conditions, a majority of its assets in a diversified portfolio of U.S. and foreign (including emerging markets) high yield corporate fixed-income securities of varying maturities that are rated below-investment grade at the time of purchase.
First Trust Advisors L.P., the Fund’s investment advisor, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management and financial advisory services, with collective assets under management or supervision of approximately $69 billion as of February 28, 2013, through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV