Aberdeen Asset Management Inc. (“Aberdeen”) serves as the Fund’s investment sub-advisor. Aberdeen is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aberdeen Asset Management PLC which is the parent company of an asset management group managing approximately $324.2 billion in assets as of January 31, 2013, including approximately $58.4 billion in global fixed-income securities, for a range of pension funds, financial institutions, investment trusts, unit trusts, offshore funds, charities and private clients.
Past performance is no assurance of future results. Investment return and market value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate. Shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Principal Risk Factors: Investment in this Fund involves investment and market risk, management risk, non-investment grade securities risk, fixed-income securities risk, U.S. and non-U.S. interest rate risk, U.S. and non-U.S. government securities risk, country risk, currency risk, leverage risk, market discount risk, portfolio turnover risk, and illiquid/restricted securities risk. Non-investment grade debt issues are considered speculative with respect to the issuer’s ability to pay interest and repay principal which may result in a reduction of the Fund’s NAV. Investment in foreign government debt may include bonds issued by countries considered to be emerging markets which may affect the volatility of the Fund’s NAV. The risks of investing in the Fund are spelled out in the prospectus, shareholder reports and other regulatory filings.
The Fund’s daily closing New York Stock Exchange price and net asset
value per share as well as other information can be found at
or by calling 1-800-988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV