2. CANADA III-12A.Market Analysis III-12Current & Future Analysis III-12Canadian Construction Industry: Overview III-12Export-Import Statistics III-12Table 23: Canadian Exports of Plywood andLaminated/Veneered Panels by Destination (2011 & 2012):Percentage Breakdown of Value Exports for US, Japan, Australia, UK, China and Others (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-12Table 24: Canadian Imports of Plywood andLaminated/Veneered Panels by Country of Origin (2010 &2011): Percentage Breakdown of Value Imports for US, China, Russia, Chile, Finland and Others (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-13Strategic Corporate Developments III-13Key Players III-14B.Market Analytics III-15Table 25: Canadian Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor Plywood - Annual Consumption in Thousand Cubic Metersfor Years 2010 through 2018 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-15
Global Plywood Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.