2. CANADA III-12A.Market Analysis III-12Current & Future Analysis III-12Canadian Construction Industry: Overview III-12Export-Import Statistics III-12Table 23: Canadian Exports of Plywood andLaminated/Veneered Panels by Destination (2011 & 2012):Percentage Breakdown of Value Exports for US, Japan, Australia, UK, China and Others (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-12Table 24: Canadian Imports of Plywood andLaminated/Veneered Panels by Country of Origin (2010 &2011): Percentage Breakdown of Value Imports for US, China, Russia, Chile, Finland and Others (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-13Strategic Corporate Developments III-13Key Players III-14B.Market Analytics III-15Table 25: Canadian Recent Past, Current & Future Analysisfor Plywood - Annual Consumption in Thousand Cubic Metersfor Years 2010 through 2018 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-15
Global Plywood Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.