1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Current & Future Analysis III-1Plywood Industry - Overview III-1Housing Market Collapse Leads to Capacity Cuts III-1Plywood Producers' Concerns about Chinese Imports III-1US Construction Industry: Overview III-1Table 14: Residential Construction in the US (2007-2011):Number of Housing Starts by Type - Single-Family Units andMulti-Family Units (In 000) (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-2Key Statistics III-2Table 15: US Softwood Veneer and Plywood Consumption inKitchen Cabinets by Species (2010): Percentage Breakdown ofConsumption for Maple, Cherry, Birch and Others (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-2Table 16: US Plywood Consumption by End-Use Market (2011):Percentage Breakdown of Volume Consumption for IndustrialApplications, Repair & Remodeling, Single-Family Homes,Exports, Nonresidential Construction and Others (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-3
Global Plywood Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.