Past performance is no assurance of future results. Investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate. Shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Principal Risk Factors: This closed-end fund invests in below investment grade senior loans. Investment in the Fund involves the risk that borrowers may default on obligations, or that lenders may have difficulty liquidating the collateral securing the loans or enforcing their rights under the terms of the senior loans. Senior loans are subject to credit risk and the potential for non-payment of scheduled principal or interest payments, which may result in a reduction of the Fund’s NAV. The use of leverage for investment purposes increases both investment opportunity and investment risk. In the event of a default on one or more loans or other interest-bearing instruments held by the Fund, the use of leverage would exaggerate the loss to the Fund and may exaggerate the effect on the Fund's NAV. The risks of investing in the Fund are spelled out in the prospectus, shareholder reports and other regulatory filings.
The Fund's daily New York Stock Exchange closing price and daily net
asset value, as well as other information are available at
or by calling 1-800-988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV