Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) (Nasdaq: WAG) will officially open the doors to its newest Well Experience flagship store on Thursday, March 21. A ribbon cutting ceremony will commence the grand opening at 9 a.m.
Walgreens leadership will be available for comment after the ceremony. Visuals will include the opportunity to photograph the site and spokespeople.
- Kermit Crawford, president of pharmacy, health and wellness, Walgreens
- Mark Wagner, president of operations and community management, Walgreens
- John Foley, corporate operations vice president, Walgreens
- Darron Briscoe, market vice president of operations and community management, Walgreens
- Vincent Gray, Mayor
- Jack Evans, Councilmember
- Dr. Cal Roberts, Chief Medical Officer, Bausch & Lomb
WHAT: Exclusive experience and preview of the flagship location:
- Ceremonial ribbon cutting with Walgreens executives and local officials.
- Pharmacy and Take Care Clinic: Insights into a new approach to community pharmacy.
- LOOK Boutique: Showcasing upscale and premium beauty products and services.
- Fresh/Up Market: Preview Walgreens approach to healthy, convenient and high-quality food offerings such as fro-yo and smoothies.
- Walgreens and Bausch + Lomb recently announced the SightSense™ online and in-store patient education program – an initiative to heighten eye health awareness and encourage consumers to take proactive steps to protect and preserve their sight.