LOS ANGELES, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alsa Refinish LLC today announced the addition of metal coating and architectural ceiling and decorative metal applications to its full line of soft-touch and protective films and coatings. The Alsa Metals division will focus on producing and providing the most advanced coatings for metal coils to include the following:
- Textured coatings to provide a touchable surface for consumers
- Brilliant colors and patterns to add visual interest to metal products
- Matte finishes that stand up to rough treatment
- Patented SoftCoil metal sheet coatings
- Architectural ceiling and decorative metal applications
- Metallic and chrome applications for a wide range of industrial and decorative uses
- All of Alsa's films can be laminated to aluminum or steel within 48 hours
By expanding its business to include metal treatments, Alsa Refinish LLC will add an additional level to its already expansive array of paints and coatings. Alsa is known throughout the industry as a premier supplier and manufacturer of paint wraps, films, chrome effects treatments and spray paint products designed to provide added visual and textural appeal for a wide range of products. Perhaps best known for its SofTouch coatings that provide cell phones with a rugged, comfortable surface for users, Alsa Refinish LLC also delivers coppers, chromes, carbon fiber, metallics, holographic, 3-D lenticular, laminating, architectural ceiling and decorative metal coatings for industrial use. Potential customers are encouraged to call for free samples of these coating products from Alsa Refinish LLC.
The inspiration for the new metal coil products arose from the proximity of a coil coating and laminating facility located right next door to the Alsa plant. Alsa executives saw an opportunity to create synergy by establishing a relationship with this neighboring company and the new Alsa Metals division was born. The addition of these new products will provide customers with new soft-touch and colorful options for coating and decorating a range of metal and other consumer products.