Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) received the 2013 Printed Circuit Boards and Electro-Mechanical Solutions Category Supplier of the Year Award at the Rockwell Collins Annual Supplier Conference.
The Supplier of the Year award is an acknowledgement of significant contributions made during the year by suppliers and is based upon quality, delivery, total cost of ownership, lead time and customer service. "We are truly honored and excited to have received this award as it demonstrates our commitment to quality and outstanding service," stated Viasystems’ CEO David M. Sindelar.
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of almost all electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services include integration of PCBs and other components into finished or semi-finished electronic equipment, for which it also provides custom and standard metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes and busbars. Viasystems’ approximately 14,100 employees around the world serve over 1,000 customers in the automotive, industrial & instrumentation, computer and datacommunications, telecommunications, and military and aerospace end markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the company’s website at www.viasystems.com.About Rockwell Collins Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management, and simulation and training is delivered by 19,000 employees, and a global service and support network that crosses 27 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV