In the case of an annual meeting of shareholders, notice to the Company must be made not less than 30 nor more than 65 days prior to the date of the annual meeting; provided, however, that in the event the annual meeting is to be held on a date that is less than 40 days after the date on which the first public announcement of the date of the annual meeting was made, notice may be made not later than the close of business on the 10 th day following such public announcement.
In the case of a special meeting of shareholders (which is not also an annual meeting), notice to the Company must be made not later than the close of business on the 15 th day following the day on which the first public announcement of the date of the special meeting was made.
The Company's amended and restated by-laws are in full force and effect and will be placed before shareholders at the Meeting for ratification. For purposes of the Meeting, in accordance with the terms of the Advance Notice Provisions, the Board has determined that notice pursuant to section 10.5 of the amended and restated by-laws of nominations of persons for election to the Board at the Meeting must be made by April 20, 2013. Such notice must be in the form, and given in the manner, prescribed by the Advance Notice Provisions, and the Secretary of the Company has stipulated email@example.com as an email address for receipt of such a notice.
CONTACT: Richard Gaetz, President/CEO Fayaz Suleman, VP Finance/CFO Vitran Corporation Inc. 416/596-7664
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV