“Scripps Networks Interactive is known worldwide for the engaging, entertaining and informative qualities of its lifestyle programming,” Fonseca said. “We intend on leveraging that global reputation in Latin America by making the company’s popular networks and programming expertise accessible to audiences throughout the region.”
Fonseca will be based in Brazil and report to Jim Samples. His appointment is effective immediately.
Fonseca earned master’s degrees in business administration from The COPPEAD Graduate School of Business at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and Ibmec, a private Brazilian university that specializes in the study of business and economics. He has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from SBI – Rio de Janeiro.
About Scripps Networks InteractiveScripps Networks Interactive is one of the leading developers of lifestyle-oriented content for television and the Internet, where on-air programming is complemented with online video, social media areas and e-commerce components on companion websites and broadband vertical channels. The company produces nearly 2,000 hours of original lifestyle programming annually and its media portfolio includes popular lifestyle television and Internet brands Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, DIY Network, Cooking Channel and country music network Great American Country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV