President Of European Parliament's Delegation For Relations With Iraq: "All Of Liberty Residents, Should Be Transferred To U.S. Or Europe, Or Be Returned To Camp Ashraf."
3. The UN must assign an impartial Envoy instead of the current one who has consistently sided with the Iraqi government and sought to deceive the Ashraf/Liberty residents, their representatives and supporters and even elected MPs and MEPs.
SOURCE The Office of Mr. Struan Stevenson, President of the European Parliament’s Delegation for Relations with Iraq
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts