President Of European Parliament's Delegation For Relations With Iraq: "All Of Liberty Residents, Should Be Transferred To U.S. Or Europe, Or Be Returned To Camp Ashraf."
3. The UN must assign an impartial Envoy instead of the current one who has consistently sided with the Iraqi government and sought to deceive the Ashraf/Liberty residents, their representatives and supporters and even elected MPs and MEPs.
SOURCE The Office of Mr. Struan Stevenson, President of the European Parliament’s Delegation for Relations with Iraq
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV