Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW) has signed a distribution agreement with Critical Link, a leader in the development of embedded systems with expertise in a broad range of electronic applications. Under the agreement, Arrow will distribute Critical Link’s ARM and DSP-based system-on-modules (SoMs) and development kits to customers in North America.
“Arrow is highly regarded throughout the industry for the depth and breadth of products and services they offer,” said Tom Catalino, vice president for Critical Link. “Given their reputation and reach, we are very pleased that Arrow will be carrying our products.”
“Critical Link expands Arrow’s diverse embedded solutions offering and the tool packages to help our customers design and go to market quickly and effectively,” said David West, vice president of supplier marketing for Arrow Electronics. “This collaboration adds to our strength in enabling new technologies and accelerating customer timelines.”
About Arrow ElectronicsArrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries. About Critical Link Syracuse, N.Y.-based Critical Link ( www.criticallink.com) is an embedded systems engineering firm, offering a broad range of highly customizable, small-form factor SoMs and development kits for highly integrated, embedded systems for medical, scientific, and industrial applications. Critical Link’s end-to-end product engineering offerings include design, development, and production services. Critical Link is one of a select group of Platinum Members of the Texas Instruments Design Network.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV