NH Defense, Aerospace Firms Eye Expanded Exports
The group will be focusing on countries that are increasing their defense spending and those that are seeing an increase in business and leisure travel. Among those who attended Wednesday's meeting, some said they want to do more business in the United Kingdom, while others were focused on South America, Australia and the Middle East.
While industry groups focused on exports are common overseas, they are less common in the United States, Way said.
"We've gotten more interest in this than probably anything in the last five years," he said. "An industry group like this, that's common ... but to add the export layer on that, that's what makes it a little bit different."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV