Learning Care Group Serves Up Recipe For Lifelong Wellness With Grow Fit
Here are some tips on getting your family to accept a wider variety of healthy foods:
- Set a good example. If you eat a variety of healthy foods, your child is likely to follow suit. If your child sees you or another role model making an 'icky' face in connection with Brussels sprouts, they won't accept them.
- One new food at a time, please. Don't overwhelm your child with a variety of new dishes. Always continue to provide other food at the meal that she likes in addition to the "new" food.
- Be patient. Accepting and eating a wide variety of foods happens over time. Your child might need repeated exposure to a new food – possibly as many as 10-15 failed attempts – before eating it on his own.
- Have your child help prepare the meal. Children who help out in the kitchen and participate in meal preparation tend to be more enthusiastic about eating healthier foods.
- Plant a garden with your child and have him help care for it. Children who are interested in gardening tend to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts