- Physical Activity: 1-2 hours of physical activity through the day, including outside play when possible
- Screen Time: 30 minutes or less weekly at school; 2 hours or less daily at home; None for children under 2
- Food: Serve more fruits and vegetables. Eat meals family style whenever possible. Limit fried foods.
- Beverages: Access to water throughout the day. No sugar-sweetened drinks. For children 2 and older, low-fat or non-fat milk. No more than one 4-6 oz. serving of 100% juice per day.
- Infant Feeding: Support all parents' decisions about infant feeding. Breastfeeding mothers can provide their milk to their infants and are welcome to breastfeed during school time.
Learning Care Group Serves Up Recipe For Lifelong Wellness With Grow Fit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts