D. Medical Announces Voluntary SEC Deregistration
GRANOT, Israel, March 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- D. Medical Industries Ltd. (OTCBB:DMEDF) (TASE:DMED) (" D. Medical" or the " Company"), announced today that its Board of Directors approved the filing of a Form 15F with the Securities and Exchange Commission (" SEC") to voluntarily deregister its ordinary shares under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the " Exchange Act"). The Company intends to file the Form 15F on or about March 29, 2013. The Company's reporting obligations under the Exchange Act will be suspended immediately upon the filing of Form 15F and will terminate 90 days thereafter if there are no objections from the SEC. The Company reserves the right to delay or withdraw the filing for any reason prior to their effectiveness.
Following the deregistration, the Company's ordinary shares may continue to be quoted on the OTC Markets Group Inc. electronic quotation service (the "Pink Sheets") if market makers commit to make a market in the Company's shares. However, the Company has not arranged for quotation on the Pink Sheets or listing or quotation on any other exchange or quotation medium within the U.S. Thus, the Company can provide no assurance that trading in its ordinary shares will be quoted on the Pink Sheets or otherwise. The Company's ordinary shares will continue to trade on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd. (TASE:DMED).
In deciding to voluntarily deregister its ordinary shares, the Company's Board of Directors considered several factors, including the following:
- low U.S. trading volume;
- high public company costs in the U.S., including those associated with preparation and filing of the Company's periodic reports with the SEC;
- significant management time spent on U.S. regulatory compliance; and
- the potential impact of deregistration on Company shareholders resident in the U.S.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Orly Benizri Solomon Chief Executive Officer D. Medical Industries Ltd. T: +972-70-2508715 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV