GE Lighting's Albeo(TM) ABHX-Series LED High Bay Lighting Fixture Is An Ideal Solution For Business Owners Looking For Quality High Bay Luminaires That Reduce Maintenance And Energy Costs. (Photo: General Electric)
(NYSE: GE) — GE Lighting’s Albeo™ ABHX-Series LED High Bay lighting fixture has been recognized in the category of “Industrial Luminaires - high bay” in the 2013 Next Generation Luminaires™ (NGL) Solid-State Lighting Design Indoor Competition. Sponsored by the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America, and the International Association of Lighting Designers, the NGL awards were created to recognize excellence in energy-efficient LED commercial lighting unit design.
The ABHX-Series LED lighting fixture, a product of GE Lighting’s recent acquisition of Albeo Technologies, is designed for industrial buildings, warehouses, cold storage and other commercial spaces with high ceilings. It covers a wide range of light outputs that include 400W to 1500W HID and four- to eight-lamp T5/T8 HIF high bay lighting. It is the next generation of the award-winning H-Series, which was the first one-for-one LED replacement for up to 1500W metal-halide systems. Utilizing the same innovative heat sinking and LED technology, the Albeo™ ABHX-Series offers more lumens from fewer modules and can be equipped with wireless and motion controls.
"The Next Generation Luminaires Solid State Lighting Design Competition showcases excellence in LED lighting, so we’re thrilled GE’s Albeo™ LED high bay lighting garnered attention and high marks from the judges,” said Jeff Bisberg, CEO of Albeo Technologies, a GE Lighting business. “We’re proud of our ABHX-Series and believe it is the ideal solution for business owners looking for quality high bay luminaires that reduce maintenance and energy costs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV