This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData's report, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Outlook in the US to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of the US PET industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the PET industry in the US. The report covers the US PET plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents PET demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major PET producers in the US. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of the US PET industry including all the major parameters.
- PET industry supply scenario in the US from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned PET plants in the US with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- PET industry market dynamics in the US from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country