- Thanks and appreciation from company shareholders via webcast to the 200,000 Starbucks partners around the world who deliver the Starbucks Experience to over 70 million customers in 62 countries each week.
- The announcement by Adam Brotman, chief digital officer, of an expansion of the company’s loyalty and rewards program, and an industry-first innovation that will enable customers to earn rewards for grocery channel purchases that can be redeemed in Starbucks retail stores and is expected to double the number of customers enrolled in the company’s programs in fiscal 2013.
- Brotman also announced that Starbucks mobile payment platform is now generating over three million U.S. mobile payment transactions per week.
- Blair Taylor, Starbucks chief community officer, announced the launch of a new nonprofit corporation with a $1 million seed grant to introduce job skills, leadership and apprenticeship programs to young people across the company’s multi-billion-dollar supply chain, and further expansion of the company’s support for U.S. manufacturing through an order for 100,000 ceramic mugs from a supplier in Ohio whose operations Starbucks helped expand through previous purchasing commitments.
- A discussion by Troy Alstead, chief financial officer, of region-by-region and individual segment performance for fiscal 2012 and a reaffirmation of the company’s fiscal 2013 revenue and EPS growth targets.
- Schultz’s recognition of Starbucks 15-year business partnership with Mohammed Alshaya, Executive Chairman, M.H. Alshaya Co., including comments about how bringing specialty coffee to the Middle East serves as a model for the company’s future expansion initiatives.
Starbucks Introduces Innovative Cross-Channel, Multi-Brand Loyalty Program And Announces Global Social Impact Initiatives At Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts