SANS Makes Cyber Security Training More Accessible With 15% Discount On Online Training Courses
BETHESDA, Md., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SANS today announced that it will offer a special 15% discount on its online courses through April 10, 2013. SANS' online courses were developed to meet the needs of information security professionals who cannot travel to training events due to personal or professional commitments or travel budget restrictions.
"While travel budgets may disappear, cyber threats do not," said Steve Peterson, Director of Online Training. "SANS' online training courses are becoming increasingly popular as they offer a convenient, affordable way for students to get top notch security training without incurring travel costs. By providing discounted rates we are making these courses even more accessible to budget constrained InfoSec professionals."
Key reasons students cite for taking SANS' online courses include:
1. Greater ConvenienceInfosec professionals have busy lives filled with personal and professional commitments. SANS online training allows professionals to train at times and locations that are most convenient for them. 2. FlexibilitySANS offers different types of online training to meet an individual's unique learning needs. Students have the option of live, interactive instruction or pre-recorded, self-directed learning. 3. RepeatabilityAll SANS online training courses can be replayed as often as needed for several months. By providing students with the ability to review courses multiple times, students are able to review challenging concepts until they are mastered while specific details that may be forgotten can be easily looked up as needed. 4. World-ClassSANS online training courses are taught by top-rated instructors. By offering courses online, students have the opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in security without leaving their home or office.SANS offers a variety of online training formats, so students can pick the format that works best with their schedule and learning style including:
- vLive classes are live courses that meet in an interactive virtual classroom two evenings a week for six weeks. vLive classes are ideal for students who appreciate a structured yet relaxed learning experience.
- CyberCon is an online training event where students attend a live online course as well as optional bonus sessions and talks. CyberCon meets for six continuous days, so it is perfect for students who wish to complete their training quickly.
- OnDemand is an e-learning system that offers the ultimate in flexibility. Over 25 pre-recorded SANS courses are available via OnDemand at any time. OnDemand is an excellent option for students who prefer self-directed learning or who need training immediately.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV