Who Makes America's Best Lobster Roll? You Decide At TastingTable.com's 2013 Lobster Roll Rumble. Tickets On Sale Now!
NEW YORK, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tickets are now on sale for TastingTable.com's 2013 Lobster Roll Rumble. Taking place June 6 in New York City, the fourth annual competition for America's Best Lobster Roll will feature 20 of the country's seafood superstars and raise funds for Share Our Strength, the event's official beneficiary.
The 2012 champion, Kennebunkport's The Clam Shack, will return to defend its title alongside Luke's Lobster, Red Hook Lobster Pound, Thames Street Oyster House, B&G Oysters, Lure Fishbar, Ditch Plains, Lobster Joint, Waterbar, The Mermaid Inn, Eventide Oyster Co., Lobster Roll Restaurant aka "Lunch," Kittery of Brooklyn, Cousins Fresh Maine Lobster, Bite Into Maine, Ford's Fish Shack, L&W Oyster Co., The Lobster Place, The Galley Restaurant & Pub and Little Market Brasserie.
Over 1,300 guests will decide this year's winner while drinking Stella Artois beers, Tequila Don Julio cocktails and FUZE ® refreshments, and savoring new Haagen-Dazs gelato. Maine Tourism and Heritage Radio Network will help make the event a shellfish showdown for the ages.
Don't wait! Purchase tickets now ( $150 for general admission; $250 for a Tequila Don Julio VIP Pass) at http://tastingtable.com/rumble2013.Help spread the word: @TastingTable #lobsterrumble ABOUT TASTING TABLE: Tasting Table ( http://tastingtable.com) is a free daily email that delivers the best of food and drink culture to adventurous eaters everywhere. Each weekday, we send our members one delicious idea about dining, wine, cocktails, cooking or restaurant personalities. We feed you only first-hand recommendations that we have tested thoroughly ourselves -- one bite at a time. Hungry yet? Take your seat at Tasting Table by signing up ( http://tastingtable.com) for free. SOURCE Tasting Table
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV