Edible Arrangements® Delivers A Fresh Twist On The Easter Basket
WALLINGFORD, Conn., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Move over chocolate bunnies and little yellow chicks loaded with sugar and calories, Edible Arrangements ® is offering families a smarter, delicious alternative with its Easter and Passover themed fresh fruit arrangements.
"Our Easter and Passover Collections provide the busy mom or hostess with the perfect finishing touch to a family celebration," said Edible Arrangements ® CEO Tariq Farid. "From a snack for a casual gathering to the centerpiece for a formal dinner, we have an arrangement guaranteed to make Guests say, 'WOW.'"The Edible Arrangements ® Easter Collection features a choice of chocolate-dipped pineapple doves or bunnies surrounded by strawberries, grapes and melons. The Passover Collection features fresh pineapple shaped like the Star of David surrounded by a selection of fruits. The collections, starting at $40, include:
- Easter Bunny Daisy™ - Gourmet semisweet chocolate-dipped pineapple bunny atop a fresh field of strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and honeydew.
- Easter Bunny Party™ - Signature pineapple bunnies dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate, surrounded by fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Dove Bouquet™ - Dove shaped pineapple hand-dipped in delicious white chocolate, ripe strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
- Star of David Festival ™ - Star of David shaped pineapple, fresh strawberries, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew and grapes.
About Edible Arrangements With over 1,100 franchise locations open or under development worldwide, Edible Arrangements International, LLC is the leading purveyor of delicious, high quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are practical and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Brothers Tariq and Kamran Farid developed and launched the company in 1999 in East Haven, CT, after many years in the floral industry. The company has been recognized as an industry leader since its inception, including ranking first in its category in Entrepreneur magazine's annual "Franchise 500" for the past six years and also placing in Entrepreneur's Top 40 of "Fastest Growing Franchises" and "America's Top Global Franchises." Edible Arrangements ® was named one of the Top 5 businesses in Connecticut by Inc. magazine's first Hire Power Awards in 2012 and has also ranked in Inc.'s Top 5,000 fastest growing privately-held companies for seven consecutive years. The company was recently recognized as one of the "Top 100 Internet Retailers" by Internet Retailer magazine and was also named as one of 1851's "Top 100 Social Franchises." Customers may order arrangements by telephone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, at one of the company's retail stores, or online at EdibleArrangements.com. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS ® and other trademarks noted are registered trademarks of Edible Arrangements, LLC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV