Ultimate Software (NASDAQ:ULTI)
WHAT: Ultimate Software will host a complimentary, hour-long webcast presentation that focuses on helping HR, benefits, and payroll professionals prepare for the latest changes related to healthcare reform.
In 2013, healthcare reform has become a top business issue that organizations need to prepare for. Effective January 1, 2013, the Medicare tax rate increased by 0.9% on single filers’ earnings over $200,000 and joint filers’ earnings over $250,000. Additionally, the amount of money employees can shelter in an FSA will be restricted to $2,500. These 2013 changes are already in effect, and there are many more coming in 2014 such as the individual mandate and the employer’s shared responsibility that require employers to be prepared and take action.
This webcast, approved for one credit hour from the HR Certification Institute, will help participants understand and navigate through the large amount of information on healthcare reform in 2013, and then conclude with a live Q&A period.WHEN: Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 2 p.m. Eastern Time WHERE: Click here to register for Healthcare Reform: What Employers Need to Do Now WHO: Cecile Alper-Leroux, vice president of product strategy and development at Ultimate Software, is responsible for defining and carrying out the global vision and strategy for Ultimate’s human capital management solutions . She has over 20 years of experience as an HR practitioner and with HRMS product strategy. Pat Pickren, senior director of product management at Ultimate Software, has more than 14 years of experience in building and delivering software in the HR technology industry. He oversees the company's product management team, which is responsible for Ultimate's most important product initiatives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV