The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating securities fraud claims against Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: HNR).
On March 19, 2013 Harvest Natural Resources announced that it may restate financial statements for 2010, 2011, and 2012. The Company also announced that it will delay filing its 2012 annual report. Harvest Natural Resources admitted "that a material weakness existed in its controls over the accuracy and presentation of its accounting for certain long-lived assets," and that it is "possible additional material weaknesses could be identified as a result of our analysis." This adverse news caused the price of Harvest Natural Resources stock to drop tremendously, causing investors huge losses.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased Harvest Natural Resources securities prior to March 19, 2013, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Timothy W. Brown, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV