SEATTLE, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) has delivered the 7,500th 737 to come off the production line to Malaysia-based Malindo Air. Malindo Air is a joint venture by Jakarta, Indonesia-based Lion Air and Malaysia's National Aerospace and Defence Industries. Malindo Air is using the Next-Generation 737-900ER to launch its low-fares service.
Malindo Air's 737-900ER (Extended Range) with the passenger-pleasing Boeing Sky Interior features new modern sculpted sidewalls and window reveals, LED lighting that enhances the sense of spaciousness and larger pivoting overhead stowage bins.
The Boeing 737 is the best-selling commercial jetliner of all time with total orders exceeding 10,500 airplanes. Nearly 85 percent of Boeing's backlog of more than 3,100 Next-Generation 737s will be delivered with the Boeing Sky Interior.
Contact: Linda Lee737 Program CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-766-2905 email@example.com Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV