MALVERN, Pa., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY) today announced it has sold the property at 8800 Tinicum Boulevard in Philadelphia to an affiliate of Cole Real Estate Investments, for approximately $74.7 million. The 441,000 square foot facility is occupied by PNC Bank, for whom Liberty developed the property in two phases, delivering in 1997 and 2000.
CBRE represented Liberty in the transaction. Cole was represented by Bob Corry, senior vice president of office and industrial acquisitions.
About the Company
Liberty Property Trust is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 81 million square foot portfolio includes 680 properties providing office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 1,800 tenants.SOURCE Liberty Property Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV