REDDING, Calif., March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President and CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ:BOCH), a $979 million bank holding company and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™, today announced a cash dividend of $0.03 per share for the first quarter 2013.
The $0.03 per share quarterly cash dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of March 30, 2013, and is payable on April 12, 2013.
About Bank of Commerce Holdings
Bank of Commerce Holdings is a bank holding company headquartered in Redding, California and is the parent company for Redding Bank of Commerce™ which operates under two separate names (Redding Bank of Commerce TM and Roseville Bank of Commerce TM, a division of Redding Bank of Commerce). The Bank is an FDIC insured California banking corporation providing commercial banking and financial services through 4 offices located in Northern California. The Bank opened on October 22, 1982. The Company's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market and trades under the symbol "BOCH".Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are: Raymond James Financial John T. Cavender 555 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105(800) 346-5544 Sandler & O'Neil Bryan Sullivan919 Third Avenue, 6 th Floor New York, NY 10022(888) 383-3112 McAdams Wright Ragen, Inc. Joey Warmenhoven1121 SW Fifth AvenueSuite 1400 Portland, OR 97204 (866) 662-0351 Stifel Nicolaus Perry Wright1255 East Street #100 Redding, CA 96001 (530) 244-7199 FIG Partners Mike Hedrei1175 Peachtree Street NE #100Colony Square Suite 2250 Atlanta, GA 30361(212) 899-5217 SOURCE Bank of Commerce Holdings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV