AKRON, Ohio, March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: GT) announces that Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA) has presented it with a prestigious North American supplier award for its 2012 performance in supplying tires for the vehicle manufacturer.
Goodyear received the Quality and Delivery Award for achieving 100 percent on-time delivery for production and for reaching the "Supplier Quality Assurance minimum allowable Parts Per Million rating."
The award was presented to Johann Finkelmeier, Goodyear's vice president for North American original equipment sales, on March 13 at Subaru's 2013 Supplier Awards Ceremony. The awards program was part of Subaru's Annual Supplier Conference at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. Training and Reception Center in West Lafayette, Ind."I am very proud to accept this award on behalf of Goodyear," Finkelmeier said. "As the leader in original equipment tire supply in North America, we are more driven to deliver products that help to enhance the performance and appeal of these vehicles." Goodyear supplies original equipment tires to the popular Subaru Tribeca model. SIA is an Indiana-based manufacturer of the Subaru Outback, Legacy and Tribeca line of vehicles. SIA is the only Subaru assembly plant in the U.S. Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV