Peterbilt Motors Company unveiled a customized Model 389 featuring PACCAR Parts TRP ® accessories during the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky. The unique show truck was designed as a tribute to truck enthusiasts and individuals devoted to customizing Peterbilt’s legendary products.
“We are proud of our rich industry heritage, our quality products and our exceptional dealer network,” said Bill Kozek, Peterbilt General Manager and PACCAR Vice President. “The Model 389, combined with the customized PACCAR Parts TRP accessories, represents the iconic image of an entire industry.”
TRP, a PACCAR Parts brand, is ideal for Peterbilt customers who take pride in ownership, and who want to make a statement on the road, in the truck stop, and at the customer’s location. TRP custom accessories are available at all Peterbilt dealer locations throughout North America.
The Model 389 custom design on display features a classic two-tone red and cream paint scheme with styling elements that incorporate polished aluminum and chromed accessories throughout the truck’s interior and exterior.Among the exterior features of the Model 389 are:
- Peterbilt Stainless Steel Oval Mesh Grille and Coordinating Air Cleaner Intakes
- Bright Vertical Grille Bars
- Polished Stainless Steel Quad Tandem Rear Fenders
- Seven-inch Chromed Exhaust Stacks
- LED Auxiliary Lighting for the Cab, Sleeper, Air Cleaners and Bumper
- Chromed Steel Texas Square Bumper
- Extended / Dropped Stainless Steel Sunvisor
- Saddlebag Style Auxiliary Tool Boxes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts