Peterbilt Motors Company announced the availability of PreSet Plus hub systems as standard equipment on all Peterbilt Class 8 trucks. PreSet Plus hub systems are designed to improve serviceability and reliability of vehicle wheel ends.
“Peterbilt has a tradition of providing our customers with products built on quality, innovation and customer satisfaction,” said Bill Kozek, Peterbilt General Manager and PACCAR Vice President. “PreSet Plus hub technology supports that tradition with the most advanced wheel ends on the market.”
PreSet Plus hub systems minimize service time and requirements. They also feature:
- 40% improvement in surface finish, resulting in superior rolling contact, reduced friction, lower operating temperatures, and increased lubrication.
- Increased bearing life, even under the most demanding conditions.
PreSet Plus hub assemblies are designed for both steer and drive axles, for disc and drum brakes, and are available in iron and aluminum for weight sensitive applications.“Peterbilt is taking the lead in the industry when it comes to standardizing components that provide peace of mind to our customers,” said Kozek. “Adding PreSet Plus wheel end technology to previously announced standard features such as front air disc brakes and electronic stability control keeps Peterbilt in the forefront of technology, safety, innovation and utilization,” said Kozek. About Peterbilt Motors Company Based in Denton, Texas, Peterbilt Motors Company combines a global reputation for industry leading design, innovative engineering and fuel efficiency solutions, with superior quality to engineer a truck that stands as the “Class” of the industry. Through its 270-plus North American dealer locations, Peterbilt also provides a comprehensive array of aftermarket support programs to complement its full lineup of on-highway, vocational and medium duty products, including alternative fuel vehicles. Customers enjoy industry leading service and support, including preventive maintenance plans, expedited QuickCare services, automated parts inventory replenishment and 24/7 complimentary Customer Assistance through 1-800-4-Peterbilt. For more information about Peterbilt, visit www.peterbilt.com. Peterbilt is a PACCAR Company, traded publicly on the NASDAQ as PCAR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV