Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) will provide results for its fiscal quarter ended February 28, 2013 on Friday, April 5, 2013. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, April 5, at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Earnings Call Information
To participate in the call, please phone 1-877-407-9205 at 7:50 a.m. Mountain Time on Friday, April 5, 2013. The conference call will begin at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
A replay will be available from April 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time until April 12, 2013 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-660-6853. Enter conference ID code 410460.This call will also be available in “listen only” mode through our website at www.penx.com under the section titled “Investor Center.” About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation (NASDAQ: PENX – www.penford.com) develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients derived from natural sources that are used in food and industrial applications. Products include food ingredients, pet and animal products, sustainable bioproducts to replace petroleum-based chemicals, starches for paper and packaging products, and biofuels. Penford has seven manufacturing and/or research locations in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV