DUBAI, United Arab Emirates , March 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity announced its winners at the award ceremony on March 13, 2013. The Dubai Lynx Awards honor the region's best work in advertising. Dubai Lynx is part of the Lions Festivals stable, which includes Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, Eurobest and the Asia Effectiveness Awards.
DDB Dubai picked up two Golds for its work for GLAD (Clorox), "Bring a Smile" in the Promo and Activation/In-store category and for "Conversations," a campaign created for Al Manzil School in the Outdoor/Ambient category.
The "Bring a Smile" campaign for GLAD (Clorox) was further rewarded with three Silver awards (Direct: Corporate Image, Direct: Ambient/Alternative Media, and in the Media: Small Scale Ambient categories)."Conversations" picked up an additional Silver award in the Media Fundraising category, as well as three Bronze medals (Design/Environmental Design, Integrated and Promo/Event and Field Marketing categories). In collaboration with OMD Dubai, DDB Dubai received a Silver Lynx for "Arawa Abaya" for Persil (HENKEL) in the Branded Content and Entertainment category. Firas Medrows, ECD at DDB Dubai, commented, "Following our great achievement at MENA Cristal Awards in February, I'm flattered by this even greater win at Dubai Lynx this year. It is DDB Dubai's best performance since the launch of Dubai Lynx." Bill Bernbach said, "Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make." Firas Medrows, ECD at DDB Dubai, said, "Quality and not quantity was our focus this year. Therefore, I'm proud to say that with only three pieces of work entered into multiple categories, we have managed to convert all of them into shortlisted entries and most of them into medals. This only shows our commitment to improve the quality of work and thinking beyond the traditional media."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV