McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) (“McDermott”) announced that Stephen M. Johnson, McDermott’s Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at Howard Weil’s Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on March 20, 2013 at 1:15 p.m. Central time. McDermott will post the slides to be used prior to the presentation at www.mcdermott.com in the investor relations section.
About the Company
McDermott is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (“EPCI”) company focused on executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. Providing fully integrated EPCI services for upstream field developments, the Company delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems from concept to commissioning. McDermott’s customers include national, major integrated and other energy companies. Operating in approximately 20 countries across the Atlantic, Middle East and Asia Pacific, the Company’s integrated resources include approximately 14,000 employees and a diversified fleet of marine vessels, fabrication facilities and engineering offices. McDermott has served the energy industry since 1923. To learn more, please visit McDermott’s website on the Internet at www.mcdermott.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV