Shares shorted have decreased from 8.31M to 6.85M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.92% of the company's float of 76.07M shares. Days to cover ratio at 2.25 days.
4. Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): Operates as an online provider of marketing products and services to micro businesses worldwide. Market cap at $1.33B, most recent closing price at $39.57.
Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 391,580 shares, which represents about 1.86% of the company's 21.00M share float.
Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.8M shares, which represents about 8.57% of the company's float of 21.00M shares.Shares shorted have decreased from 8.59M to 8.18M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.95% of the company's float of 21.00M shares. Days to cover ratio at 19.71 days.
Interactive Chart: Changes in analyst rating over the past two years (List compiled by Kapitall Editor Rebecca Lipman)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV