ADL Launches Major Centennial Year Public Awareness Campaign
"We are deeply grateful to those who are partnering with us during our centennial year to advance our mission of combating prejudice and bigotry," said Barry Curtiss-Lusher, ADL National Chair. "We are especially grateful to the estate of John Lennon, The Matthew Shepard Foundation, The Martin Luther King, Jr. Foundation, the Daniel Pearl Foundation, the Harvey Milk Foundation, and to the family of James Byrd, Jr., who have given us not only their blessing to make this video, but their time and energies to help us bring this important public service campaign to life."
"We are so honored to partner with ADL to create this powerful and moving video for their centennial effort," said Publicis Kaplan Thaler Chairman Linda Kaplan Thaler . "With every view, click and share, we will get closer to a world without hate -- one that truly exists, and not just one we imagine."
The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.
SOURCE Anti-Defamation League
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV